Bastard Annex?

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's too bad that things didn't work out, but now you have a forum that is better than that one.
That place could never be like this place because memebee relies on Google ads to pay the bills. Anything overly offensive is modded because Google doesn't like that shit. I get banner ads but they aren't intrusive. Just stuff that I already looked at before. I see guitar stuff and maybe a clothing retailer ... some bike stuff.

*some people might see singles ads or farm equipment ads.

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️
That place could never be like this place because memebee relies on Google ads to pay the bills. Anything overly offensive is modded because Google doesn't like that shit. I get banner ads but they aren't intrusive. Just stuff that I already looked at before. I see guitar stuff and maybe a clothing retailer ... some bike stuff.

Howler is inundated with Minoxidil ads.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️

I was once on a gaming forum where the swear filter was so strict that when I typed in 'Dick Clark' it auto-corrected it to 'Richard Clark'.

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
Exactly, like a few duals on an obscure message board is an acting career. LoLz
he nearly won the oscar a few times in real life. in the beginning he was cool than when 2.0 came out he was too busy and good for his own peeps and site. like he adopted real life kids over US all because he wanted to keep it real with the gamblers of LVN and the jungle folk of Hawaii. Gonna Y KEY KEY his ass one day.. you just watch and see