Outta here

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
@SHAMPAIN hunt Break down and kill him for shits and giggles. Thanks bro

I get his daughter though
WTF happened this time? Has he sniffed you away? The mad sneefer!
Much worse and even more gruesome than that. I really don't want to talk about it.
It's par for the course bud lmao you always get locked in the basement! 2 weeks though offft thats the longest yet! Did you make the sniffer cry though?

OP
OP

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

Much worse and even more gruesome than that. I really don't want to talk about it.
It's par for the course bud lmao you always get locked in the basement! 2 weeks though offft thats the longest yet! Did you make the sniffer cry though?
its have to keep busier on the week days in real life and this sentence will fly by.
he always cries. he shouldn't be online. PERIOD. he is such a sensitive pussy. When he doesn't like a poster he just puts them on ignore. Sad wannabe troll he must have had a bad childhood or something darker

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

its have to keep busier on the week days in real life and this sentence will fly by.
he always cries. he shouldn't be online. PERIOD. he is such a sensitive pussy. When he doesn't like a poster he just puts them on ignore. Sad wannabe troll he must have had a bad childhood or something darker
He puts me off logging on, old broken record hogging the whole board! He'll be on once he's had a few glasses of Dutch courage...