You win

Darthinia Von Vader

Factory Bastard
You harass privately, post stalk me, and invade all my orifices in my days, fantasies, and nightmares. I can't do this. The gig is up. You win @Alticus you are sicker than @UncleDiLF is and ever will be.

I DEMAND @Bastard Factory not share any of my nudes or ways of contacting me. I demand DEMAND you ban me from your site or I will hire someone to fuck with @Alticus and release all his nudes, vids, and all other private info I get on him.

I DEMAND IT NOW @Bastard Factory and @realgrimm told me to never post again or he would make me disappear. He has all the goods on me

BAN ME NOW..

Oh real talk now as hard as it is. My real name is Colin like in Colin Farrell no I'm not related to him. Marvin is my middle name. Joseph is in there too. I am NOT 32 but in reality 41 in the summer. I do have a dick. The pussy I always talk about is my Cat Livia. Not Olivia. Livia. I don't abuse the pussy but the pussy does abuse me

I am leaving now. Oh the chick in the pics has no idea I am using her pics but she is related. We ain't close but same family. I lifted the pics off her FB.

Ban me now. I ain't coming back for any reason. I swear to GOD.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
You harass privately, post stalk me, and invade all my orifices in my days, fantasies, and nightmares. I can't do this. The gig is up. You win @Alticus you are sicker than @UncleDiLF is and ever will be.

I DEMAND @Bastard Factory not share any of my nudes or ways of contacting me. I demand DEMAND you ban me from your site or I will hire someone to fuck with @Alticus and release all his nudes, vids, and all other private info I get on him.

I DEMAND IT NOW @Bastard Factory and @realgrimm told me to never post again or he would make me disappear. He has all the goods on me

BAN ME NOW..

Oh real talk now as hard as it is. My real name is Colin like in Colin Farrell no I'm not related to him. Marvin is my middle name. Joseph is in there too. I am NOT 32 but in reality 41 in the summer. I do have a dick. The pussy I always talk about is my Cat Livia. Not Olivia. Livia. I don't abuse the pussy but the pussy does abuse me

I am leaving now. Oh the chick in the pics has no idea I am using her pics but she is related. We ain't close but same family. I lifted the pics off her FB.

I am a true beast! Be afraid, very afraid. Muahahahahaha!!!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

BAN ME NOW..

How old are you in autumn?

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
He says he's 41 in summer. I want to know how old he is in autumn.
Since you went away the days grow long
And soon I'll hear old winter's song
But I miss you most of all my darling
When autumn leaves start to fall

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

BAN ME NOW..

What a drama. I knew you have a dick. You sick FiLTH!!!
You away please. Sick freak!

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

BAN ME NOW..

Nic switch pussy

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Nic switch pussy
Are you also into this TikTok challenge of GAY SCAT??? GROSS

V2TFchy.jpg