1,000,000 Post Thread

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think that's where I'm at. Feelin' alright after a day at work. I feel like I accomplished the expectations I set for myself, if not more and I don't feel too tired and beat up. The beer and weed is making me feel good.

Reactions: cw_

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What's good about it? It's chilly and drizzly and I'm out of cigs and need to make a grocery store run. This is all terrible news for a shut-in who never goes outside. Terrible! Just the worst! lulz
I said a prayer for you and hope your mission was safe and somewhat painless. LOL
I could be stuck in a jam. Need beer, need tobacco, need tubes ... no, I'm all set. It fell into the regular schedule and I knew it was going to rain today.

If I were desperate, I would definitely walk up to the beer store in the rain because I don't give a fuck.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I said a prayer for you and hope your mission was safe and somewhat painless. LOL

Funny you should put it that way...
Everything went swimmingly except carrying a 35pound (15.9kg) bucket of kitty litter up some stairs; I must have twisted my upper body at some point because not long after I got a stitch in my lower back. Getting old sucks. LoL

It's not really a problem as such but I have put another project on hold to let my back rest a bit. I might open those boxes and get cracking later tonight or I may wait until tomorrow.