Regarding de herbs mon, if you’d share a glass a wine it’s the same ting rasta

X

xXx
Site Supporter
But personally I wouldn’t smoke a joint with my kid

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Do you share the good old times when you experimented/used with them?
They are aware so they know I know, don’t play games with pops or you get shots
I really don’t mind if they smoked weed at the rate they’re going in life nothing could slow them down, just not with me

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
They are aware so they know I know, don’t play games with pops or you get shots
I really don’t mind if they smoked weed at the rate they’re going in life nothing could slow them down, just not with me

I know my kids have too. I've never made a big deal of it, either. They're adults and make their own choices. On their own, they've stepped away from it. Again, their own decisions.

But like you, not with me.

Reactions: X

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Nope and a mother who does is shit and should NEVER speak on anyone’s parenting.

I don't know of any mother who's been here talking about doing drugs or talking about drugs with their kids much at all.

It's been Dove and a little bit by cw.

The topic started with cigarette smoking and went in the direction of drugs...Dove was posting about how cute it is, hardy, har, har to talk about making bongs out of 20 oz bottles with her daughter.

That's how I recall it taking place. I was here for it. Were you?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dove also said her "man" never leaves the house so I think her "man" is really an ottoman and she is delusional.

• LOL
OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I don't know of any mother who's been here talking about doing drugs or talking about drugs with their kids much at all.

The topic started with cigarette smoking and went in the direction of drugs...Dove was posting about how cute it is, hardy, har, har to talk about making bongs out of 20 oz bottles with her daughter.

I wasn’t talking about Dove or two faced ass cw. Lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Dove also said her "man" never leaves the house so I think her "man" is really an ottoman and she is delusional.

Why wouldn't you believe her? This is now one of several men that she was totally head over heels in love and connected with...I mean, like it's true each time. So many soul mates, so little time.

• LOL

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Didn’t you say that you and hubby were involved with the Cartel in Compton? I’m wondering which is worse, smoking a dooby with your kid or selling smack in your neighborhood? Erica Mena has a lousy memory.

Last edited:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I know, and you know I know. I was though because that's the reality of how the topic went down here.

You know, facts.
You’d be surprised how much smack they speak, aimed at many of us here. Erica is some participant.

Last edited:

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

I always found CW to be singularly objective. Unlike you who confuses bilateralism with the uniformed unilateralism of a goose stepping moron, with the intellectual quotient of a goose wearing a pair of size 9, 12 high Doc's on a forgotten YouTube channel.

Apart from that your opinion is always welcome.

How is Dove by the way, I hope she is not too close to her own Younger Dryas.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yeah. My adult daughter and her two adult friends who struck up a convo about what it was like before weed was legal.

Some people don't share parts of the world and culture they lived in with their adult kids. Some people do.

I am never never never EVER going to ever think or feel that convo was wrong or shameful in any manner.

Also you don't even care. You just think this is some excuse to take shots at me. You barely said a think to CW when she she said her and adult son smoked weed together. But are clutching pearls over me showing my adult daughter how I made bongs in the fucking 90s.

While they already have a water bong that they legally bought themselves.

Alcohol is a dangerous drug. Do you throw fits when people have some drinks at events with their adult kids? Like at wedding and family functions?

You are being absolutely ridiculous.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah. My adult daughter and her two adult friends who struck up a convo about what it was like before weed was legal.

Some people don't share parts of the world and culture they lived in with their adult kids. Some people do.

I am never never never EVER going to ever think or feel that convo was wrong or shameful in any manner.

Also you don't even care. You just think this is some excuse to take shots at me. You barely said a think to CW when she she said her and adult son smoked weed together. But are clutching pearls over me showing my adult daughter how I made bongs in the fucking 90s.

While they already have a water bong that they legally bought themselves.

Alcohol is a dangerous drug. Do you throw fits when people have some drinks at events with their adult kids? Like at wedding and family functions?

You are being absolutely ridiculous.

Cw is here every day posting about her substance use. There is no point discussing the topic with someone that is probably high. At least, I don't think there is. Stop dragging other people into discussions we are having. It's childish.

The fact is you don't know how I make my decisions on posting at all. You, like many, impart meaning that is in your head that has nothing to do with me.

What is interesting to me is that you post about discussing drugs, etc with your offspring, and have the expectation that everyone should be supportive. Or, that no one should say anything you don't like about the topic.

That is :Crazy: