Free Speech in the US re Gaza? LMAO

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
You'd tell me I was stupid and I deserved it if I got mowed down.

Heartless.
I'm not heartless at all, and you won't get mowed down because you aren't as stupid as Rachel Corrie.
.. Oh you say you think it's tragic that Nika was murdered by insane muslims but you won't condemn the cause - islam. Why? ...and please don't try to iso it and say it wasn't islam because it was. islam = radical demented conservatism, Lotus. Don't be afraid to acknowledge it.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm not heartless at all, and you won't get mowed down because you aren't as stupid as Rachel Corrie.
.. Oh you say you think it's tragic that Nika was murdered by insane muslims but you won't condemn the cause - islam. Why? ...and please don't try to iso it and say it wasn't islam because it was. islam = radical demented conservatism, Lotus. Don't be afraid to acknowledge it.
That's where you're wrong. I think I would give my life for a cause I believe in. Also, I don't believe Corrie thought those Israelis were so cruel they would mow her down, so she just made an incorrect assessment. She wasn't stupid.

Human nature is what caused those Iranians to be rapists and murderers. Same with Israelis who rape and murder in the name of Judaism. Twisted humans participating in the group think of any religion or political belief can do evil things.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
That's where you're wrong. I think I would give my life for a cause I believe in
That's why you are headed to Gaza as we speak.
Nah - you're happy to sit in your new homeland, a country which has one of the lowest muslim populations in the world (0.1) and kvetch about evil Israel defending itself against muslim aggression and attempts at genocide (please read the Hamas Charter), while drinking a nice leisurely white wine with your seafood salad.
Why hasn't Hamas accepted a ceasefire, Lotus? It would save so many lives if they did.
Why? because they don't give a shit (by their own words) how many Gazans die, so long as they kill all Jews and Christians - (read the charter).

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Nah - you're happy to sit in your new homeland, a country which has one of the lowest muslim populations in the world (0.1) and kvetch about evil Israel defending itself against muslim aggression and attempts at genocide (please read the Hamas Charter), while drinking a nice leisurely white wine with your seafood salad.
Why hasn't Hamas accepted a ceasefire, Lotus? It would save so many lives if they did.
Why? because they don't give a shit (by their own words) how many Gazans die, so long as they kill all Jews and Christians - (read the charter).

Palestinian ≠ Hamas

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Human nature is what caused those Iranians to be rapists and murderers.
Is human nature what causes women in muslim countries to be forced to wear veils/burkas and be denied education and the safety to walk outside unaccompanied. The religion informs the culture, Lotus.
Tell me now why you wouldn't choose to live in a muslim country? Is it because you can't get your favorite vegetables there, or the real estate is too expensive, or maybe the weather is to harsh for your delicate white skin. Nope - it's because you don't want to live in a fucked up primitive society. That's the facts, ma'am.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Palestinian ≠ Hamas

Hamas ≠ terrorist

As the governing agency in Gaza most of Hamas are just bureaucrats and civil servants.

Even the armed factions among Hamas are freedom fighters resisting an occupation as is their right under international law.

Don't get it twisted.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hamas ≠ terrorist

As the governing agency in Gaza most of Hamas are just bureaucrats and civil servants.

Even the armed factions among Hamas are freedom fighters resisting an occupation as is their right under international law.

Don't get it twisted.

I don't have it twisted at all. It's still true that not all Palestinians are bureaucrats, civil servants or an armed resistance. The masses of people are refugees and they are being slaughtered.

Those are the facts.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Is human nature what causes women in muslim countries to be forced to wear veils/burkas and be denied education and the safety to walk outside unaccompanied. The religion informs the culture, Lotus.
Tell me now why you wouldn't choose to live in a muslim country? Is it because you can't get your favorite vegetables there, or the real estate is too expensive, or maybe the weather is to harsh for your delicate white skin. Nope - it's because you don't want to live in a fucked up primitive society. That's the facts, ma'am.

All those things that we may not agree with in Muslim societies, and as a woman, I don't, fail to justify the mass slaughter of refugees that are the Palestinians.

In Gaza the women aren't wearing veils, and burkas, or other versions of that dress. So, because they do elsewhere, we kill Palestinians?

I love the logimagistics you come up with.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I don't have it twisted at all. It's still true that not all Palestinians are bureaucrats, civil servants or an armed resistance. The masses of people are refugees and they are being slaughtered.

Those are the facts.

You thought I was only talking specifically to you?

Tsk. Hubris is a stinky perfume.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
That's stupid.

The masses in Gaza are refugees and have control over nothing, including their own lives.
Well, maybe instead of being victims of islam and Hamas they should take control. They certainly have a numbers advantage if what you say is true and this tiny unsupported band of genocidal militants (Hamas) is unwanted. Point them out, do not harbor them. Hamas are the occupiers an oppressors. How about they throw off islam (liberate themselves from its tyranny) which is the real villain, or are they fearful they will be hunted down and murdered for be apostate?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm not sitting in my homeland. I left my homeland. And you have no idea what I do here on a daily basis. Stop it with your bullshit. I'm really sick of it. None of what I have posted about Gaza has been a personal attack against you, yet you have made it a thing to attack my intelligence and my character because I have different beliefs than you. It's low. Very low.

Holliday, you need to apply some logic and intelligence to your arguments. You would be fully aware, if you knew simple logic, that because I am against the genocide of Muslims, it DOES NOT mean that I advocate Islam. The same with Christianity, Judaism, and any other religious monolith.

PS, why did Israel and the US block votes in the UN that would have brought about a ceasefire? It would have saved so many lives if they hadn't.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It appears that the true conservative point of view is that if it does not conform with our expectations, gets in the way of our goals, is different than us that we should kill it, isolate it, eliminate it and ultimately utterly destroy it.

Like Noem and her animals.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
It appears that the true conservative point of view is that if it does not conform with our expectations, gets in the way of our goals, is different than us that we should kill it, isolate it, eliminate it and ultimately utterly destroy it.

Precisely - read the Hamas Charter. You are exactly right with that. That is islam, that is what allah decrees.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I stopped there since it only took you one sentence to misquote me. I wrote your NEW homeland - that is Portugal.
Now - rewrite that w/o the bs and I'll consider reading it.
Oh, right. I missed one word and that makes everything else I said false. Typical Holliday bullshit. Fuck off. I have tried to be civil with you for months of this, but you just insist on being a dick. No respect.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Not only, but you did respond to me and I responded in turn.

There's nothing going on here worth continuing this thread of the conversation, unless you want it.
It is true though, that you think everyone is speaking to you, and everything is about you. Really though, it's just the little man (or woman) in your head.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Oh, right. I missed one word
Lotus, are you saying that you, an English prof, can't read English? You tried to twist what wrote in the first sentence of your response. Why should I have read on?
Tell me why you wouldn't live in a muslim country then. Why did you choose one (as your NEW homeland) with virtually no muslim population?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Precisely - read the Hamas Charter. You are exactly right with that. That is islam, that is what allah decrees.

Only Hamas has hardly destroyed Israel or isolated it.

It has isolated itself. And you are the conservative here, you're as bad as any terrorist organization in your perspective.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It is true though, that you think everyone is speaking to you, and everything is about you. Really though, it's just the little man (or woman) in your head.

So, just like now, when someone responds directly to me, I'm being self-absorbed if they are talking at me?

The logic of the male mind...:LOL3:

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Only Hamas has hardly destroyed Israel or isolated it.

It has isolated itself. And you are the conservative here, you're as bad as any terrorist organization in your perspective.
LoLz - opposing radical psycho conservatism isn't conservatism, ya silly.
Quit defending Hamas. THAT's conservative. Read the charter. Know islam. Know its genocidal mission.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
LoLz - opposing radical psycho conservatism isn't conservatism, ya silly.
Quit defending Hamas. THAT's conservative. Read the charter. Know islam. Know its genocidal mission.

You are here day after day joyous about the slaughter of innocents, like the pup and the goat under Noem's control.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Not only, but you did respond to me and I responded in turn.

There's nothing going on here worth continuing this thread of the conversation, unless you want it.

I don't really mind if you want to continue virtue signalling and using my posts as an excuse to do so.

Actually at this point I rather expect it.

/shrug

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter

Which "conservative" instigated a proxy war in Ukraine?

Which "conservative" is and has been enabling a genocide?

Which "conservative" vilified campus protesters as 'antisemitic' thus giving cover for police actions?

Which "conservative" has sent billions of dollars in military aid to Taiwan in order to provoke a war with China?

Was it only "conservatives" in congress who passed bills equating antizionism with antisemitism or sending hundreds of billions of dollars overseas to enable wars and genocide or to ban a social media platform that zionists don't like?

Or are you saying democrats are *also* right wing authoritarian psychopaths?

Because I'm with you in that case.