Retrieving bodies from Israeli attack on hospital

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
6c8baab3e6a22c613ddc67a54e993991

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Not here

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
I never once claimed Hamas were my heroes. There is no black and white in war and genocide, my dear. I think the genocide needs to stop, then the detritus of this horrific war can possibly be sifted through, and amidst the rubble perhaps some small bit of redemption will be found for both sides.
Not here

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
LMFAO. Someone is well and truly gut hooked.

@The Atomic Punk

13 responses in a row. Some kind of record.
I know right.........but did you see where you claimed something that wasnt true?

Anyway........here is something for you to ponder...........

You have to wonder how folk take up for the Hamas butchers and the Palestinians that support them

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I know right.........but did you see where you claimed something that wasnt true?

Anyway........here is something for you to ponder...........

You have to wonder how folk take up for the Hamas butchers and the Palestinians that support them
Still can't read, even after going back over all my posts. Congrats on your consistency.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Hey @LotusBud ........ here is why tbe Gaza was invaded

She was at a concert.......no military hiding out there though

Pardons for the interupt, but all of this has been presented.
. Either add something new and w/o the relentless personal attacks or STFU and GTFO.
Your posts are lacking soul, bro.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Pardons for the interupt, but all of this has been presented.
. Either add something new and w/o the relentless personal attacks or STFU and GTFO.
Your posts are lacking soul, bro.
A reminder of the savage attack.

Parents noted how good her bidy looked.....probably from being in the cool caves........

No.......unfortunately theyre probably just hoping / denying that she did not endure months of torture by the savages.

The savages probably offed her as the IDF approached.

Im sure @Lotusand @Lily can understand whar shani went through.

TAP!

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
A reminder of the savage attack.

Parents noted how good her bidy looked.....probably from being in the cool caves........

No.......unfortunately theyre probably just hoping / denying that she did not endure months of torture by the savages.

The savages probably offed her as the IDF approached.

Im sure @Lotusand @Lily can understand whar shani went through.

TAP!
Look, ya moron, that has been posted about numerous times. Everyone has been reminded. How'bout try to write something, uniquely insightful or overlooked. It's just a suggestion.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Okay then, you just go right on being a moron.
... I mean who the hell makes 13 uninterupted posts to one person?
An unprecedented melty like that - you should hope to be forgotten after slinking off.
If you saw anything melty then you were not paying attention to the entire thread, or are reading in something you wish to believe is true........

13 reposts where the claim someone said it had made was not found within the content.......to which it held on to the dillusion afterward......your a good littl boot licker taking up for the war crime rape and mutilation defending hags.

Slink off? LOL.........from the likes of you?

You know......go and make a post where you claimed to have stated something that you actually never did, and I'll do the same to you fuckhead to whicj you will most likely reply with a dillusional nonsense the Hamas sypathizing hag did

So........you can fuck off ya little boot licker or continue to melt down to shit that did not involve you.

Melty? I got a fucking grin going anticipating your next melt down taking up for the hags and the twit.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
You know......go and make a post where you claimed to have stated something that you actually never did, and I'll do the same to you
Link?
your a good littl boot licker taking up for the war crime rape and mutilation defending hags.
Link?
If you saw anything melty
..and I did

Slink off? LOL.........from the likes of you?
I was suggesting you toddle off and stop making an ass of yourself, but apparently making an ass of yourself is what you do. I was only trying to spare you further embarrassment.
Look, ya moron, that has been posted about numerous times.
See, I was referring to the link you @theAtomicDump provided. I have linked it several times in reminder. That and a long history of muslim conquest and atrocities. In other words I've been thorough in opposition to the fuzzy muzzie love, Mr Coattail Rider. Post something new, insightful, intelligent or fuck off. 13 consecutive melty-posts. You're a laughing stock. Slink back to the Blue Trashew - No doubt you'll receive a hero's welcome. Here, you're just a retard from there.

Last edited:

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Link?

Link?

..and I did

I was suggesting you toddle off and stop making an ass of yourself, but apparently making an ass of yourself is what you do. I was only trying to spare you further embarrassment.

See, I was referring to the link you @theAtomicDump provided. I have linked it several times in reminder. That and a long history of muslim conquest and atrocities. In other words I've been thorough in opposition to the fuzzy muzzie love, Mr Coattail Rider. Post something new, insightful, intelligent or fuck off. 13 consecutive melty-posts. You're a laughing stock. Slink back to the Blue Trashew - No doubt you'll receive a hero's welcome. Here, you're just a retard from there.
LOL........another tgat thinks me to be an alt or someone I'm not.........you have no idea how that amuses me.....

Also amusing is you cant help but respond......

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Link?

Link?

..and I did

This post screamed you're meltie!