Why so many young Jews are turning on Israel

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sorry. Don't want to start another thread for this. But I'll move it if you want.

South Africa asked the top international court Thursday to order a halt to the Rafah offensive, accused Israel of genocide and said the country's war effort "must be stopped" to protect the Palestinian people.

South Africa’s legal representatives at the International Court of Justice, also known as the World Court, said Israel's shutdown of the Rafah and Kerem Shalom border crossings have plunged Gaza into "unprecedented levels of humanitarian need." They demanded Israel completely withdraw from Rafah, a city of 250,000 before the war that swelled to more than 1 million as refugees fled fighting elsewhere in Gaza.

“From the onset, Israel's intent was always to destroy Palestinian life and to wipe them off the face of the earth," said South African law professor Max du Plessis. "Rafah is the final stand."

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sorry. Don't want to start another thread for this. But I'll move it if you want.

South Africa asked the top international court Thursday to order a halt to the Rafah offensive, accused Israel of genocide and said the country's war effort "must be stopped" to protect the Palestinian people.

South Africa’s legal representatives at the International Court of Justice, also known as the World Court, said Israel's shutdown of the Rafah and Kerem Shalom border crossings have plunged Gaza into "unprecedented levels of humanitarian need." They demanded Israel completely withdraw from Rafah, a city of 250,000 before the war that swelled to more than 1 million as refugees fled fighting elsewhere in Gaza.

“From the onset, Israel's intent was always to destroy Palestinian life and to wipe them off the face of the earth," said South African law professor Max du Plessis. "Rafah is the final stand."

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

No need to move, it's clearly related to the topic.

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So, how many Israeli refugees are there now as a result of this war?

Just wondering.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
How glorious it is that you leftoids are doing our work for us. :LOL3:

JUDEN RAUS! 110

Wrong. We don't hate Jews. We hate the treatment of the Palestinians by the majority of Israeli society.

There is a difference. I am not anti-Semitic. I support the young woman in the OP and those like her very much.

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Oh shut up, you clueless, virtue signalling, hambeast.

You retarded lefturds only hate jizzrael because you've been programmed to believe that Whites and only Whites, can be oppressors, so therefore by default, Israelis are the oppressors, because jews look "whiteish"...

Newsflash, fatso.... kikes have fucked up with their cultural marxist agenda, by demonising all light skinned people and have subsequently thrown themselves into the clown world firepit, alongside the Amelek, aka their arch enemy and ultimate nemesis... White people.

It matters not, because in the end, neither of you will make it and the Aryan race will reign supreme.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️

You retarded lefturds only hate jizzrael because you've been programmed to believe that Whites and only Whites, can be oppressors, so therefore by default, Israelis are the oppressors, because jews look "whiteish"...

Newsflash, fatso.... kikes have fucked up with their cultural marxist agenda, by demonising all light skinned people and have subsequently thrown themselves into the clown world firepit, alongside the Amelek, aka their arch enemy and ultimate nemesis... White people.

It matters not, because in the end, neither of you will make it and the Aryan race will reign supreme.
You have the right to believe in what you want Adam, but unless I'm misunderstanding your words, there's is no way on earth that God is going to allow that. He and only He reigns supreme.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You need mental health treatment.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
What if there isn't a god? What happens then?

If civilization keeps following its current trajectory we're going to let the people who *do* believe in the existence of invisible sky fairies steer our species off a cliff into a chasm filled with dystopian nightmarish shit.

Sure it'll suck but at least we won't, like, hurt their deluded feelings and stuff.

Priorities, folks. Priorities.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
If civilization keeps following its current trajectory we're going to let the people who *do* believe in the existence of invisible sky fairies steer our species off a cliff into a chasm filled with dystopian nightmarish shit.

Sure it'll suck but at least we won't, like, hurt their deluded feelings and stuff.

Priorities, folks. Priorities.
Hi G

When you step outside and see clouds, animals, oceans, the sun, other people, trees, volcanoes, wind, and the moon at night, do you not think that someone is responsible for creating all of that? When we travel into space and see planets, stars and asteroids do we know where they came from? Can you point me to any human being that can create all of that? Can any of us explain what it all means. If there is no God then who created all of this?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hi G

When you step outside and see clouds, animals, oceans, the sun, other people, trees, volcanoes, wind, and the moon at night, do you not think that someone is responsible for creating all of that? When we travel into space and see planets, stars and asteroids do we know where they came from? Can you point me to any human being that can create all of that? Can any of us explain what it all means. If there is no God then who created all of this?

Nature.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm not trying to sound like a dick here guys but it annoys me a little when folks just simply disbelieve without taking into account all the obvious evidence around us. I've laid out many examples of why there must be an ultimate creator. Does anyone have any evidence that God doesn't exist? Post it.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Hi G

When you step outside and see clouds, animals, oceans, the sun, other people, trees, volcanoes, wind, and the moon at night, do you not think that someone is responsible for creating all of that?

Of course not.

So you're a "god of the gaps" type fella, eh? Anyplace you're not aware of a logical/scientific explanation for something that's where "god" is doing us a mysteriousness?

If that works for you... /shrug

I don't need or want it.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm trying to sound like a dick here guys but it annoys me a little when folks just simply disbelieve without taking into account all the obvious evidence around us. I've laid out many examples of why there must be an ultimate creator. Does anyone have any evidence that God doesn't exist?

The Earth isn't proof that God exists.

Don't be annoyed because other people think differently than you or challenge your beliefs. I'm not annoyed that you believe in God.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Of course not.

So you're a "god of the gaps" type fella, eh? Anyplace you're not aware of a logical/scientific explanation for something that's where "god" is doing us a mysteriousness?

If that works for you... /shrug

I don't need or want it.
I'm not sure what you mean by "God of the gaps" G.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
The Earth isn't proof that God exists.

Don't be annoyed because other people think differently than you or challenge your beliefs. I'm not annoyed that you believe in God.
I'm not annoyed at other people's opinions who differ from mine. I get annoyed when people say God doesn't exist and don't offer any reason why they don't believe.

Larry Loungelizard

I appreciate irony as long as I'm not it's victim.
Well, I don't believe because I've met people from all religions and it seems that all of them feel that their way is right. If there was a truly right religion, then why hasn't the whole world embraced it? Religions from the past have become mythologies so I don't see how the religions of today can't be seen in the same way.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, I don't believe because I've met people from all religions and it seems that all of them feel that their way is right. If there was a truly right religion, then why hasn't the whole world embraced it? Religions from the past have become mythologies so I don't see how the religions of today can't be seen in the same way.
I agree with you about different religions thinking that way, that's why I don't belong to any of them anymore. All Christian religions are supposed to be in harmony like an orchestra, but sadly, they are way out of tune.