Vaccine is bad juju

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't care if you believe me or not, Lily.

Why do you think other people need you like that? Like your approval and such is something everyone is just gunning for?

Everyone can see you have different standards based on who you deem as a friend. So even if Murd popped in owning it and defending it, you'd make a ton of excuses for that while continuing to have a problem with me where there isn't a problem at all.

Your issue isn't about the bong.
You poor misunderstood Saint, shouldn't you be over at TBC laugh reacting to Piggly talking about sucking cocks?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I guess I'm doomed. They said I would be dead about three months ago, in any case. I've been living on borrowed time because the VAX. The scary scary VAX.

I utterly despise hearing how bad the VAX is from people that simply can't deal with the real world.

People were dying at higher rates in communities that refused to vaccinate than those that chose to do so.

And they live in "reality"...Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Fucking idiots.

Could you show me what communities had the lowest vaccine rates and higher death rates? That's a real question, btw. One that's worthy of discussion because....eh there is a bit more to it than them thinking they live in "reality", right?

I recall a lot of minority communities refusing the vaccine based on government mandates.....a government with a history of medical crimes against certain communities.

And I'm confident that there are plenty of other groups that rejected the vaccine....I just don't think it's nearly as simple as its being made out to be.

Also the entire issue was choice, right?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You poor misunderstood Saint, shouldn't you be over at TBC laugh reacting to Piggly talking about sucking cocks?

How am I "poor" and "misunderstood"?

Huh. I thought my post was clear.

Can you please stop putting your victim mentality on me without consent?

Thanks.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't care if you believe me or not, Lily.

Why do you think other people need you like that? Like your approval and such is something everyone is just gunning for?

Everyone can see you have different standards based on who you deem as a friend. So even if Murd popped in owning it and defending it, you'd make a ton of excuses for that while continuing to have a problem with me where there isn't a problem at all.

Your issue isn't about the bong.

Who said anyone needed me?

How come when you get into a little hot water, you want to drag Murdy into a mess of your own making?

And it isn't about who is a friend or not. It's about the behavior. You can try to spin my opinion to try to cover your own shit. I'm rejecting that.

This isn't about Murdock, it's about you.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Could you show me what communities had the lowest vaccine rates and higher death rates? That's a real question, btw. One that's worthy of discussion because....eh there is a bit more to it than them thinking they live in "reality", right?

I recall a lot of minority communities refusing the vaccine based on government mandates.....a government with a history of medical crimes against certain communities.

And I'm confident that there are plenty of other groups that rejected the vaccine....I just don't think it's nearly as simple as its being made out to be.

Also the entire issue was choice, right?

The information is out there, you find it yourself.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Since you said please.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Has that been vetted by a RW echo chamber?

Donald Trump: (
)
A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting, right? And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful. Steve, please.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Who said anyone needed me?

How come when you get into a little hot water, you want to drag Murdy into a mess of your own making?

And it isn't about who is a friend or not. It's about the behavior. You can try to spin my opinion to try to cover your own shit. I'm rejecting that.

This isn't about Murdock, it's about you.

I think it's funny you decided I'm in "hot water".

You act like you are the judge and jury and authority on other people. I'm in hot water? For what? With WHO?

Doing something YOU don't like? Lmao! Again why do you think your approval is needed....to the point where not having it is "hot water"?

You sound like a sanctimonious, pearl clutching stick up the ass old woman. Who thinks adult children should still be treated like 5 years olds. Whose own daughter doesn't want friendship with her mother.

And yes, Lily.....when your kids are adults,you CAN be their mother AND a friend. AND still have respect. I feel bad that you are stuck in extremes and have no grasp of context or nuances.

It's not about the bong. It's a personal issue YOU have.

I think your stance here is completely fake, as well as outdated and harmful and I'm never going to shut down lines of communication with my daughters because some woman in CA who supports giving puberty blockers to actual children and destroying their bodies and future sexual function doesn't approve of the topic.

Likewise I'm never going to shame, reject, belittle my daughters either. They are completely free to come to me with ANY issue. I'm blessed they don't tell me to "stay in my lane" and shut me out of their inner world.

The same daughter who smokes weed here is also a bartender. Is it improper for her to talk about her job with me, too?

Everyone notices you will work hard to make something far worse than it is when you think you have something to beat and condemn someone you don't like while making tons of excuses for people you currently like.

It's not about Murd, OR me. That is about your double standards.

I'm not sorry I showed them how I made bongs in HS. You being a preachy peabrain about it isn't the flex you think it is.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think it's funny you decided I'm in "hot water".

You act like you are the judge and jury and authority on other people. I'm in hot water? For what? With WHO?

Doing something YOU don't like? Lmao! Again why do you think your approval is needed....to the point where not having it is "hot water"?

You sound like a sanctimonious, pearl clutching stick up the ass old woman. Who thinks adult children should still be treated like 5 years olds. Whose own daughter doesn't want friendship with her mother.

And yes, Lily.....when your kids are adults,you CAN be their mother AND a friend. AND still have respect. I feel bad that you are stuck in extremes and have no grasp of context or nuances.

It's not about the bong. It's a personal issue YOU have.

I think your stance here is completely fake, as well as outdated and harmful and I'm never going to shut down lines of communication with my daughters because some woman in CA who supports giving puberty blockers to actual children and destroying their bodies and future sexual function doesn't approve of the topic.

Likewise I'm never going to shame, reject, belittle my daughters either. They are completely free to come to me with ANY issue. I'm blessed they don't tell me to "stay in my lane" and shut me out of their inner world.

The same daughter who smokes weed here is also a bartender. Is it improper for her to talk about her job with me, too?

You spend a lot of time justifying what you do. Why?

And if you don't give a shit, which you clearly do, why make a bigger stink by dragging people into the discussion that are clearly not really involved?

What does any of this have to do with Murdy?

And what do you know of my relationship with my daughter? Not a damn thing. Again, you're lying about it. Saying things that are simply not true.

Yet, in other threads you congratulate me on being a grandmother. Clearly acknowledging that I do have a relationship with her.

Make up your mind, drunky.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Has that been vetted by a RW echo chamber?

Donald Trump: (
)
A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting, right? And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful. Steve, please.

They said "Fauci is the devil incarnate".

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Remind me to stay on all of your good sides ladies. lol

It's not that bad. Just keep your eye on the ball and on their behavior. Words are cheap, what they do...that actually tells you everything.

And Dove with the werdz, and more werdz, just spinning and lying left,right and center...it wears people down and they stop reading.

It works to her advantage in spinning her shit into what she thinks is gold.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You spend a lot of time justifying what you do. Why?

And if you don't give a shit, which you clearly do, why make a bigger stink by dragging people into the discussion that are clearly not really involved?

What does any of this have to do with Murdy?

And what do you know of my relationship with my daughter? Not a damn thing. Again, you're lying about it. Saying things that are simply not true.

Yet, in other threads you congratulate me on being a grandmother. Clearly acknowledging that I do have a relationship with her.

Make up your mind, drunky.

No one is justifying shit. You had a tantrum over absolutely nothing and that is what we are talking about. Your dramatic claims that I "showed children how to use drugs" is just WRONG, it isn't what happened and it isn't what was said. Correcting you isn't "justifying" anything.

You preach and pearl clutch and don't listen.

Take that huge rod out of your ass, and try understanding what people say before you start hen pecking and making some huge fuss over something that isn't even wrong or bad.

You sound like some 1950 old school republican reading the script to Reefer Madness lol. Calling weed "drugs" and comparing it to sex crimes.

Have you had a rough day yelling at people off stay off your lawn?

Of all the things I disagree with Murd on, I don't care if she smokes weed with her adult children. I see nothing wrong with it. CW said she smoked a lot of weed with her adult son when he visited. I see nothing wrong with that.

So who am I in "hot water" with again?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No one is justifying shit. You had a tantrum over absolutely nothing and that is what we are talking about. Your dramatic claims that I "showed children how to use drugs" is just WRONG, it isn't what happened and it isn't what was said. Correcting you isn't "justifying" anything.

Take that huge rod out of your ass, and try understanding what people say before you start hen pecking and making some huge fuss over something that isn't even wrong or bad.

You sound like some 1950 old school republican reading the script to Reefer Madness lol. Calling weed "drugs" and comparing it to sex crimes.

Of all the things I disagree with Murd on, I don't care if she smokes weed with her adult children. I see nothing wrong with it. CW said she smoked a lot of weed with her adult son when he visited. I see nothing wrong with that.

More werdz...

ZZZZZZZZZ's

You don't ever stop dragging other people into your disputes online. Why?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Why are you still talking?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Writing is the other side of the coin to reading, capisce?

And of course it's not you having a hard time following or properly reading someone. It's never ever you.

I'm going to correct you if you accuse or claim I'm some victim in this thread or I'm "poor and misunderstood".

All the two of you are doing is judging and pretending others are feeling shamed and pleading for mercy from your righteous and pure judgements and it's extremely cringey.

Hey if weed didn't give me anxiety? Id definately have some with my daughters on occasion. If YOU guys have a problem with that.....no one cares. People have been over being shamed over weed for 40 years. You guys are harping like old school conservatives.

I'm going to show my daughter how I made steam rollers with dryer sheets so my grandma couldn't smell it. And both of us are gonna giggle at how mad and disgusted a couple holier than thou seniors on a forum are about it and how people who use weed are the same as crackheads.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And of course it's not you having a hard time following or properly reading someone. It's never ever you.

I'm going to correct you if you accuse or claim I'm some victim in this thread or I'm "poor and misunderstood".

All the two of you are doing is judging and pretending others are feeling shamed and pleading for mercy from your righteous and pure judgements and it's extremely cringey.

Hey if weed didn't give me anxiety? Id definately have some with my daughters on occasion. If YOU guys have a problem with that.....no one cares. People have been over being shamed over weed for 40 years. You guys are harping like old school conservatives.

I'm going to show my daughter how I made steam rollers with dryer sheets so my grandma couldn't smell it. And both of us are gonna giggle at how mad and disgusted a couple holier than thou seniors on a forum are about it and how people who use weed are the same as crackheads.

Shad up and post some fractals.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Why are you still talking?

Why are you?

Why did you insert yourself into an exchange with someone you don't want to read?

Don't try to bully people if you are too mentally disabled to ride it out. Stop reading me. You don't comprehend shit anyway.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Here's what "politicized" covid19 and it's really very simple:

Mandating an experimental "vaccine" while lying about everything from at-risk demographics to the jab's effectiveness to it's side effects and even the likely origin of the virus, plus putting Anthony "I made sure people died during the AIDS crisis" Fauci in charge of lying for the government.

...and why wouldn't people have a problem with that?

If your product is awesome you don't try to hide the trial data for 75 years or need blanket immunity from lawsuits before it even hits the market.

Just sayin'.