Vaccine is bad juju

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Here's what "politicized" covid19 and it's really very simple:

Mandating an experimental "vaccine" while lying about everything from at-risk demographics to the jab's effectiveness to it's side effects and even the likely origin of the virus, plus putting Anthony "I made sure people died during the AIDS crisis" Fauci in charge of lying for the government.

...and why wouldn't people have a problem with that?

If your product is awesome you don't try to hide the trial data for 75 years or need blanket immunity from lawsuits before it even hits the market.

Just sayin'.
GFY, Go spread your communicable diseases at home with your own family, neck beard.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Sweden had the worst outcomes if you compare them to the surrounding countries, Norway, Finland, etc.

Well, let us look at EXCESS MORTALITY RATES for those three countries in 2023, shall we?

In 10 of the 12 months, Sweden had lower excess mortality rates than both Norway and Finland.

It is significant.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Tick.

Tock.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well, let us look at EXCESS MORTALITY RATES for those three countries in 2023, shall we?

In 10 of the 12 months, Sweden had lower excess mortality rates than both Norway and Finland.

It is significant.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Tick.

Tock.
So do you think the use of these vaccines has led to a dramatic rise in deaths @The Prowler?

If so which vaccines are the culprits?

Got any stats?

Just curious

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
AVAMBP2.png

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
The nanobots wake me up every morning demanding coffee. The trauma is real.

Reading data is so hard. I mean, HARD.

It’s horrific how addicted these kids are to cellphones and social media. Depression and suicide are rampant. One of our top private prep schools has had 3 top student athletes complete suicides since school started.

They predicted the world would end in 2012… I’m convinced it did.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It’s horrific how addicted these kids are to cellphones and social media. Depression and suicide are rampant. One of our top private prep schools has had 3 top student athletes complete suicides since school started.

They predicted the world would end in 2012… I’m convinced it did.

That's horrible. Poor kids

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Who said anyone needed me?

How come when you get into a little hot water, you want to drag Murdy into a mess of your own making?

And it isn't about who is a friend or not. It's about the behavior. You can try to spin my opinion to try to cover your own shit. I'm rejecting that.

This isn't about Murdock, it's about you.

are they STILL trying to convert you to fucktardism?

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Don't laugh...in a neighbor state there are no helmet laws for motorcyclists. Don't ya know these "rebel FREEDUMB! fighters" stop and take off their protective headgear when they pass into the state from another with helmet laws. As the saying goes, ya can't fix stupid.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Don't laugh...in a neighbor state there are no helmet laws for motorcyclists. Don't ya know these "rebel FREEDUMB! fighters" stop and take off their protective headgear when they pass into the state from another with helmet laws. As the saying goes, ya can't fix stupid.

It's been well known for several years that Trump supporters are not the most cognitive people.

io8HnzL.png

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
While I got the jab back in 2020, 2021 & finally in 2022 for Omicron - which was the last time I got the vaxx.

As the health authorities predicted, the first strains were rather deadly and virulent. And they'd get less lethal with each successive wave of the virus.

So...while covid is still around, it's not nearly as bad as it was and for the time being I don't see any need to get any more doses.

too much vaxxing of the shit inta yer body can't be a good thing

I see it as 'In case of Emergency Break Glass' but that's about it.

Vaxxing regularly with stuff which has possible adverse effects (and increases with the more doses you take) doesn't make sense.

Anyways, those were the harshest vaccines I've ever taken.
Either my joints swelled about like arthritis or else I was itchy all over fer months. Because it was so painful I wouldn't do it again unless absolutely necessary

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hahaha!!!

You squirm, like a greasy pig.

You know that they did not know then, they do not know now....they just.....do not know.

Tick Tock.

You're an idiot. I'm not squirming. He is attributing symptoms to a vaccine without even consulting a doctor, as far as I know. He could have been having another medical issue.

Neither one of you knows jack shit about what happened to him. No one does.

Those are the facts.