Who are you here for?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm here for my own entertainment.

Never have I been here to provide anyone entertainment, if it happens, it's gravy.

So, for someone like @Garraty_47, who doesn't like me and goes to pain to show it, you should consider your own outputs.

In the time I've known of you, you've only had one outstanding post, from my point of view. It was the bonk the police vocaroo. And it is excellent.

The rest of your posts have been mediocre at best. What I don't do is say anything about it, until today. But you want to talk shit, well, honey...there is a lot to to be desired regarding your old man "get off my lawn" attitude.

Did you ever think when you had that mohawk, that one day you'd grow into a dull and grumpy old guy? Did you think you'd be "cool" forever?

You're not.

As for myself, I never have been into performing for others. I'm not a monkey.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
:Popcorn:

Another poster might call this a "trophy thread" but I have higher standards.

I don't want any trophies that look like a third-grader made them in art class with dirty clay and pencil shavings.

Thanks for thinking of me though. Muahaha

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
:Popcorn:

Another poster might call this a "trophy thread" but I have higher standards.

I don't want any trophies that look like a third-grader made them in art class with dirty clay and pencil shavings.

Thanks for thinking of me though. Muahaha

If you can't tell, I don't think much of you at all.

Hey, at least I'm honest. You have ONE good post. Congratulations.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
u alter fonts, change colors, etc.. for a simple reply?

All the time, it's "creative"...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *eye roll*

4585944f8c7e77afbec741a0bd6793a4.jpg

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
u alter fonts, change colors, etc.. for a simple reply?

What's the big deal?
It's not like it's difficult; he doesn't have to hand-paint them or anything.

For fuck's sake that's *minimal* effort to make a poast that isn't a cookie-cutter version of every other poast.

Try it some time, ya lazy fucks.
At the very least it could make your whinges a tad more interesting.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm here for my own entertainment.

Never have I been here to provide anyone entertainment, if it happens, it's gravy.

So, for someone like @Garraty_47, who doesn't like me and goes to pain to show it, you should consider your own outputs.

In the time I've known of you, you've only had one outstanding post, from my point of view. It was the bonk the police vocaroo. And it is excellent.

The rest of your posts have been mediocre at best. What I don't do is say anything about it, until today. But you want to talk shit, well, honey...there is a lot to to be desired regarding your old man "get off my lawn" attitude.

Did you ever think when you had that mohawk, that one day you'd grow into a dull and grumpy old guy? Did you think you'd be "cool" forever?

You're not.

As for myself, I never have been into performing for others. I'm not a monkey.

Thats not fair. He is always happy around the 1st of the month.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Lettuce consult the stats.
Messages to Reaction score ratio:
Oak: approx. 30%
Gayitty_69: approx. 77%

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
She doesn't even really know him. That should tell you something. But it won't.

People not liking someone they don't "even really know" tells me a lot, that's true.

Almost as much as people not liking someone because his poasting style irritates them.

Open. Book. Test. ...innit.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
People not liking someone they don't "even really know" tells me a lot, that's true.

Almost as much as people not liking someone because his poasting style irritates them.

Open. Book. Test. ...innit.

We all get first impressions, that is exactly how our brains are hard-wired. Jeannie is generally here to have fun. Have you considered that she didn't find him fun?

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
We all get first impressions, that is exactly how our brains are hard-wired. Jeannie is generally here to have fun. Have you considered that she didn't find him fun?

I think her poasts speak for themselves in that regard, don't they?
No detective work required sort of thing.

So?

Just because someone has an opinion doesn't entitle them to immunity from commentary or even being insulted for that opinion. You of all people should know that by now.

lulz

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

So?

Just because someone has an opinion doesn't entitle them to immunity from commentary or even being insulted for that opinion. You of all people should know that by now.

lulz

Who said she can't be insulted? *Looks around* Yeah, not me.

I'm seeing reality for what it is...I'm not making up context as I go along. Unlike you.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Who said she can't be insulted? *Looks around* Yeah, not me.

Nobody said that.
Literally nobody.
Thanks for proving my point.

I'm seeing reality for what it is...I'm not making up context as I go along. Unlike you.

You're like a puppy chasing its tail until it gets dizzy and falls over, wobbles around for a bit, then notices its tail again.

Over. And over.

You just say things as if they're reality but they're only stories you made up in that fluff-filled little head of yours.

Spewing bullshit in a serious tone with a lot of conviction doesn't mean it's magically not bullshit. That particular clue has been handed to you numerous times *just by me* and who knows how many times in total.

Try not to drop it this time.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Nobody said that.
Literally nobody.
Thanks for proving my point.

You're like a puppy chasing its tail until it gets dizzy and falls over, wobbles around for a bit, then notices its tail again.

Over. And over.

You just say things as if they're reality but they're only stories you made up in that fluff-filled little head of yours.

Spewing bullshit in a serious tone with a lot of conviction doesn't mean it's magically not bullshit. That particular clue has been handed to numerous times *just by me* and who knows how many times in total.

Try not to drop it this time.

You don't know the first thing about dealing with reality, now do you, shut in?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

So?

lulz
Talking about that freer than free message board, the Blue Korean? Kinda your style? Yeah?