Who are you here for?

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
You don't know the first thing about dealing with reality, now do you, shut in?

Aww, I poked a feelz.
I can always tell when that happens because you get really personal with your stab-in-the-dark insults.

So eager to play... so shite at the game.

lulz

• ROFL
Reactions: cw_
OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Aww, I poked a feelz.
I can always tell when that happens because you get really personal with your stab-in-the-dark insults.

So eager to play... so shite at the game.

lulz

And you haven't been personal? Puhleez.

That's the problem with you morons. You talk a lot of shit and you don't want to hear it back.

You want other posters to just take your shit. Well, you are barking up the wrong tree, shut in.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Gary reminds me of Stubby. Ignore allows one to escape truths and reality

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
And you haven't been personal? Puhleez.

Nope.
I've questioned your intelligence, ability to tell the truth, and capacity for learning from your mistakes but that was all based on shit you yourself have poasted here.

100%.

When have I ever 'gone there' about your physical appearance or any other details of your personal life?

No don't bother searching; I'll save you the time: I haven't.
Because I'm not a piece of shit.

You don't even know what "personal" means do you, ya poor mush-meloned thing? Oh right... you know what it means *to you* and that's the only thing that counts in your vapid little narcissistic world.

I might feel sorry for you, Slappy, if you weren't just so godsdamned abhorrent.

But take whatever comfort you can from the fact that I *still* haven't "been personal" despite your best (hilarious though they are) efforts to drag our interactions in that direction. Play in filth if you like, Slappy, but that's not my idea of a good time.

Also: I don't even need to get "personal" to make your feelers bleed.

Ain't that a bitch? lulz

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Nope.
I've questioned your intelligence, ability to tell the truth, and capacity for learning from your mistakes but that was all based on shit you yourself have poasted here.

100%.

When have I ever 'gone there' about your physical appearance or any other details of your personal life?

You don't even know what "personal" means do you, ya poor mush-meloned thing? Oh right... you know what it means *to you* and that's the only thing that counts in your vapid little narcissistic world.

I might feel sorry for you, Slappy, if you weren't just so godsdamned abhorrent.

But take whatever comfort you can from the fact that I *still* haven't "been personal" despite your best (hilarious though they are) efforts to drag our interactions in that direction. Play in filth if you like, Slappy, but that's not my idea of a good time.

Ain't that a bitch? lulz

Lotta words for a lot of shit.

You can put them back where they came from, your ass.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm here for my own entertainment.

As for myself, I never have been into performing for others. I'm not a monkey.

I am here for my entertainment, So is everyone else. I just ask others not to be boring.

I am into performing for others, its fun and thats how this shit works.

oh and you probably are a monkey but I'll let that point slide for now.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
KKFDGWp.jpg
Have you ever read one of Gary's pompous posts? (He's not pompous, he's tr0alling!)

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Nope.

100%.

Ain't that a bitch? lulz
Listen to the dumb fuck that believes calling out a persons intelligence as being objective, non personal.

77BdQuo.png

Here have a trophy clown boy.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
CM made me do it. :D

Nah, being a spiteful cunt made you do it. But it's been done several times by you, the one that apologized and said that she wouldn't do it again.

I enjoy rubbing your nose in your own shit, come mierda.

No integrity come mierda at that. *smirk*

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
"No, you cannot get a picture of my ass!

Nice try, though."

lol @ u

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I am here for the fractals and to tell Lilly that I would tap dat ass tho!

Gurrrl, you thicca than a snicker!